From:
Loren Ghiglione <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Jan 2012 22:55:30 +0000
The lawyer's name, is Warner T. McGuinn.  I wrote a post about him to a website for a three-month project I just completed, "Traveling with Twain in Search of America's Identity."  Go to twaintrip.org or twaintrip.com.  As a Yale Law School alum I couldn't resist telling McGuinn's story and interviewing the current dean of Yale Law School for a post titled "'The Shame is ours': The Unlikely history of diversity at Yale Law School."  The law school library has some McGuinn papers, if I'm not mistaken, and alumni directories that tell his story.  Good luck.  Best, Loren Ghiglione