From:
"Lee, Judith" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jul 2017 23:55:25 +0000
The only quotation I can think of today is this one from Pudd'nhead Wilson's New Calendar: "It could probably be shown by facts and figures that there is no distinctly native American criminal class except Congress."

Judith

Judith Yaross Lee, Ph.D.
Distinguished Professor of Communication Studies

Charles E. Zumkehr Professor, Rhetoric & Culture Program
Director of COMS Honors Tutorials
Director, Central Region Humanities Center
School of Communication Studies
Ohio University
Lasher Hall
Athens, Ohio 45701