From:
Clay Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Clay Shannon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Feb 2019 00:48:00 +0000
As "Get Smart" used to say: "Missed it by _that_ much!"
I published, in 2017, "Mark Twain's Greatest Witticisms, Wisest Aphorisms, and Sharpest Criticisms": Mark Twain's Greatest Witticisms, Wisest Aphorisms, and Sharpest Criticisms: 50 Years of Brilliance from America’s Favorite Author

|  |  |

|  |
Mark Twain's Greatest Witticisms, Wisest Aphorisms, and Sharpest Critici...

This collection includes over 600 excerpts from Mark Twain's works, some well-known, others obscure, but always ...

Last year I updated my English/Spanish version of "Tom Sawyer": The Adventures of Tom Sawyer: in English and Spanish

|  |
The Adventures of Tom Sawyer: in English and Spanish

Mark Twain's classic "The Adventures of Tom Sawyer" is presented here in the original English and, in alternatin...

This year I am putting together a set-in-2019 Twain performance (on YouTube, search "Mark Twain Lives!")
- B. Clay Shannon