Date:
Wed, 2 Nov 1994 15:39:01 -0500
Jim -
Thank you for your message about the article in the MT Encyclopedia. I have
not been able to get it yet, but have been dropping hints to various people
about Christmas coming soon.
So far, I have been able to identify 15 different titles other than Twain's
works and the more well-known _Memoirs of U.S. Grant._
Thanks again for your help.
By the way, I think I have fallen off the subscriber list for the Mark Twain
Journal, MT Circular, and associated organizational memberships. How do I
resubscribe?

Marc Koechig