"Click, Benjamin A" <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 14 Feb 2011 16:11:43 +0000
Dear Forum:

A colleague of mine is putting together an anthology of recipes from
literary sources.  I mentioned that Twain references food often his works,
but I wasn't sure if he have any "complete" recipe of a dish or a drink in
any of his letters, books, or notebooks.  These would be recipes that have
measurements and instructions.  I gave her the 1874 letter to Livy that
contains the ingredients of one of Twain's favorite drinks, but there are no
measurements.

Let me know if you any references that I could send my colleague.

Best,
Ben