From:
Kevin Mac Donnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Aug 2016 11:03:51 -0500
That's exactly why I ask. I see no way that anyone could "zoom in"
textually, without it sounding like some kind of chase scene. I was
distantly involved in two films projects here in Austin, one in the 1980s,
and one fifteen years ago, and picked up some jargon, mostly now forgotten,
but I can say that there is no strong consensus on the terminology. I just
glanced at some online glossaries and this lack of consensus is reflected
there also, with online sources hilariously mistaken (cf wikipedia) but
sometimes quite good. Somebody should consult Ken Burns and get an expert
opinion.

Kevin
@
Mac Donnell Rare Books