From:
Barbara Gail Ladd <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 15 May 2008 15:00:52 -0400
Dear all,

A friend who is a bookish sort and a writer herself is taking her mom,
who is also a bookish type though not a writer, to Hannibal in a couple
of weeks. They have all the tourist brochures and such that they can
handle, but would like to know whether there are interesting things to
do in Hannibal (related to Mark Twain or not) that are not likely to be
included in tourist publications. I am not inquiring about THOSE sorts
of things, but ... things like interesting bookstores, music, out of
the way museums and such. I think they even like old graveyards.

all best,
Barbara
--
Barbara Ladd