From:
"Ballard, Terry Prof." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 2004 11:19:02 -0500
The Claymation Adventures of Mark Twain is, I agree a treat, and it is still available in VHS at Amazon:

See http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/6301505638/qid=1079108038/sr=8-3/ref=sr_8_xs_ap_i3_xgl27/102-5619358-0515332?v=glance&s=video&n=507846

For that, and many of the other extraordinary things that Will Vinton studios did, I'm holding out for the DVD (closed Mondays, Mountain Music, the Little Prince, etc), and they haven't been at all cooperative so far.

However you classify Gray, he was good at what he did, and I, for one, will miss him.

Terry

Terry Ballard, Automation Librarian
Quinnipiac University, Bernhard Library
275 Mt. Carmel Ave.
Hamden, CT, 06518
203-582-8945         FAX:203-582-3451
http://faculty.quinnipiac.edu/libraries/tballard

"Humor is too important a matter to be left in the hands of a bunch of clowns."