From:
Abe Bloom <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 1995 11:51:26 +0500
I am sorry, but with all the computer magazines that I get and all the lists
that I allowed myself to be put on their postings, I find myself drowned out
at times.  I feel that this forum and one I spotted dealing with
Fictionreview are among the all too few having adult, intelligent material.
Another fine group is the Writers, a part of Ilink's bbs group.

I am fortunate in that I am one of the seniors, retirees that can find time
to indulge in all this reading.  The only problem is that during the season
the garden calls for attention and during the entire year, the wife calls
for attention as well.   In sumnation, the  Net must be kept alive, free
from government interference and only to be interrupted by the clarion call,
ABE GET TO BED>