From:
Taylor Roberts <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Dec 1992 17:17:15 EST
David Stretch mentioned a few weeks ago that he's been
collecting quotes by MT for his sig file.  Dr. Stretch has now
kindly made this file available to other subscribers.  To
retrieve it, send a message to either [log in to unmask] or
[log in to unmask] containing the single line:

     GET MT QUOTES

If you're interested in seeing the other files available from
the MT Forum's filelist, send a message containing the following
command to the LISTSERV address above:

     INDEX TWAIN-L

Individual files and log notebooks can then be retrieved by
sending a GET command as exemplified above.  Please be careful
to send these commands to the LISTSERV address, rather than to
the TWAIN-L address.

You'll notice that the MT Forum's filelist is currently fairly
impoverished.  If you have anything you'd like to add to it
(e.g., an article that you've published previously and for which
you retain the copyright), please send it to me, and I'll be
happy to add it to the list.  Such files should be in plain
ASCII (i.e., e-mail readable) text, preferably with lines that
do not run beyond 80 columns.  However, if this kind of
formatting is difficult for you, just send me the file and I'll
see if I can format it myself.

Finally, it would be best to send me such files before January
1, since I'll be returning to UBC and I haven't completely
figured out the e-mail system there.  My e-mail address until
then is: [log in to unmask] or [log in to unmask]  From
this account I can manipulate the Forum's filelist quite easily.

Taylor Roberts
Department of Linguistics
Univ. of British Columbia