From:
J E Boles <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sun, 22 Apr 2012 09:31:59 -0700
J E Boles wrote:  I gather I may count on everyone here to hit the
airwaves with academic criticism of my novel, if and when I ever get it
done?  And out there?  It will definitely need expansion, deepening,
broadening and enhancement from the academic quarter, I can guarantee
you.

Not to mention publicity.  First novels rarely get noticed, and
frequently do not lead to second novels.  Notice is good.