Sender:
From:
"L. Dan Walker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Apr 2010 19:59:39 EDT
Is it the Valiant Fireman? (I think it was his first one, maybe not his
shortest.)
Dan Walker

In a message dated 4/29/2010 5:20:42 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Is it  The Man That Corrupted Hadleyburg?

I didn't realise how many books Mark  Twain had written. I have so much to
learn about  him.

Sheryl