From:
John Bird <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 1996 01:20:51 +0000
Sorry about sending two personal posts to everybody!  I've seen other people
do it and laughed at them.  How could someone hit the wrong button?  Yeah,
right.  Well. I thought I was sending only to individuals.  I'm thankful the
message was no more harmful than an admission of drinking beer--the least of
my sins, and something most people who know me already know about.  In any
case, sorry folks (he said sheepishly).