Shelley Fisher Fishkin <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 18 Dec 2013 10:16:16 -0800
Dear Hal,
I wanted to note that the manuscript and typescript of the "The War-Prayer" (the correct title is hyphenated) appear in the Journal of Transnational American Studies, 1(1) (2009):
http://escholarship.org/uc/item/1xt305pj
http://escholarship.org/uc/item/01m6g7h8#page-2
Happy holidays!
all best,
Shelley

Shelley Fisher Fishkin
Joseph S. Atha Professor of Humanities; Professor of English, and  Director of American Studies, Stanford University
https://english.stanford.edu/people/shelley-fisher-fishkin
Co-Director, Chinese Railroad Workers in North America Project,  Stanford University
Mail: Department of English, Stanford University, Stanford, CA 94305-2087

ChineseRailroadWorkers.Stanford.edu