Date:
Sun, 1 Sep 2013 12:53:35 -0700
OK.  Sister-in-law.  But there was a great quote associated with the
billiard room:  “There ought to be a room in this house to swear in. It’s
dangerous to have to repress an emotion like that…Under certain
circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer.”

Arianne Laidlaw
Sacramento

--
Arianne Laidlaw A '58