Date:
Tue, 9 Dec 2014 23:26:34 -0800
From:
Scott Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Sender:
Just a sort of knee jerk response, perhaps it has something to do with
"the worthy enemy" phenomena.  America was not at war with Blacks,
Chinese, Jewish, or Irish groups but we had been at war with the
American Indian.  In reality they are denigrated but in our fantasies
they become mascots for our football teams.  American kids grow up
playing cowboys and indians, at least my generation did.