From:
Alan Kitty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Aug 2013 11:59:42 -0400
Fyi both the Lobster Pot and the home burned ti the ground Albeit at separate times. The Italianate villa in the 20s after Clara got rid of it. The Lobster Pot burned in the 50s. The main house was rebuilt on the surviving foundation, following the original architectural plans. The LP was remodeled most recently by its current owner, a fine painter who it happens does a fair job when she dresses as Isabel.

Sent from my iPhone