Date:
Sat, 30 Dec 2023 00:25:02 +0000
Those are interesting comments. But don't you think somebody like
Clemens, afflicted with venereal disease, ADHD, and latent
pedophilia--as a certain recent biography sensationally claims--would be
the same sort of fellow to pick up his nom de plume in a bar?

OK, seriously, my brief response to the latest Scharnhorst screed will
appear in the next Mark Twain Journal. It will involve lager beer, pale
ale, and another hoax that Alf Doten published that is also located in
Piper's Saloon (and drew a crowd).

Happy holidays everyone!

Kevin
@