Wed, 26 Mar 2008 14:01:15 -0700
Dear C.J. Peiffer:

Thanks for writing about your feelings and experiences at the various
conferences.  Very
encouraging.  Your mention of being an amateur (I am, too) is something I've
been thinking
about.  Isn't the derevation of "amateur" "Lover of..."  We should be PROUD
of ourselves loving
Mark Twain as we do.

I also peeked into your artwork and hope one day to have you design a stamp
for me.  I also was in the Peace Corps  in Cameroons, AFrica.  I brought
home an African Grey Parrot which
I mention because of the parrot on your site.  Coco laid an egg (her only)
at 23 and died at
35, long before I'd expected.

Regards, Arianne