Date:
Fri, 19 Jun 2015 06:43:13 -0400
>Both links led to a message that the page is not available.  However, you
>can find the LA Times article by searching for "Esquith Hobart Mark Twain."

The link in the first message worked for me, actually. But I checked just
now and it didn't seem to work any more. Maybe it was a time issue -- only
available for so many days, or hours. As for the larger point, I don't even
see what the overzealous colleague's complaint was about, other than the
fact that the quoted paragraph contained the word "naked." For this, one of
the country's best teachers has been out of circulation since March?

-- Bob G.