From:
Warren Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Oct 2010 08:12:22 -0400
Hi Cindy and Henry,

Just a comment on the date selection. The second weekend of August is when the Mark Twain Birth Shrine State Park hosts their Salt River Folk Festival and occasionally a Bass tournament on the lake. This makes it fairly crowded at the MT Birth Shrine. The festival is always good and worth a visit, the MT Shrine is a must visit, but it may not be a good time for researchers. The people at the MT Birthplace would be good to add to the committee. Looking forward to the possibilities.

Warren Brown
815.468.0635