From:
robert a dagnall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Sep 1993 09:30:35 MST
Sometime this Christmas vacation, my Significant Other and I will take
a trip around the country by train. We intend to spend a few days in
Hannibal, MO, and I'd like some opinions regarding points of interest
to budding Twainians.

First, is Hannibal still there? From some of the flood reports, I imagine
that the commercial district between SLC's boyhood home and the river
was relocated to St. Louis.

Beyond the house and adjacent museum, what else would you recommend?

Oh, and I'll remember to bring my credit cards when I visit the Becky
Thatcher Bookstore...

Robert Dagnall