From:
jim sullivan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2010 06:18:54 -0700
I look forward to reading the more serious exchange about the pros and cons
of this editorial decision that you query will probably generate.

But I have become so dependent upon the joys that the name "Child of
Calamity" brings to my classroom environment that even the most compelling
argument against inclusion might not persuade me to give up teaching this
passage.

I also enjoy how students often debate this very question of inclusion in
interesting ways themselves.

Thanks,

Jim Sullivan