From:
Ellen Oster <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 9 Feb 1998 13:16:06 -0800
It is quite obvious that the parties involved in the production of this
mystical (and it can only be thought of in those terms, I am afraid)
video production have no acquaintance with Paine, Nieder, or the host of
others who have written about our beloved author, and certainly not with
Twain himself. Thanks for the heads up, Barb. Will sidestep this
production should it attempt to cross my path.

Ellen