From:
"Carl J. Chimi" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 24 Aug 2021 16:22:44 -0400
I happen to be currently reading Mark Twain, Businessman.  A local bookseller found a copy for me somewhere for a price I can't remember, but must have been comfortable paying just before COVID hit.  The author has a bit of his great-uncle's with and sardonic approach to events.

If I can help you with quotations, or pictures of pages, you need only ask.

Carl