From:
Fred Harwood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Jun 2006 20:59:54 -0400
on 6/9/06 7:20 PM, Sue Harris at [log in to unmask] wrote:

> Coulter is deranged, no doubt about that.  However, I blame the media for
> having her on their shows and giving her the format.

But, the media loves her!  Virtually the entire media spectrum prays each
and every day for the opportunities she creates for them.  The media lives
by the sensational, however couched for its particular readers.  If you
could see the invitations she has accepted to be seen, to talk, to wag her
finger, to, well, sell her book.

The media would be the last entity to censure those who, between the dry
spots, in one swell foop pay the bills.

Linwood Cottage, Sheffield