From:
Kent Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Aug 2013 21:14:20 -0400
I've made several changes in the pictures I posted online. I added two  new
photos, including one of a big "Welcome to Elmira" sign that most conference
attendees probably haven't seen. It's worth looking at. (I regret I have
forgotten exactly where I took the photo back in May; all I remember is that
sign is just south of the main highway.) I also replaced my pictures of the
college campus with versions in which the perspectives of the cenotaph and
Meier Hall are corrected. Both structures are now beautifully vertical. It's
marvelous what graphics software can do!

Here's the link to the gallery again:
http://www.twainweb.net/gifs/Elmira_2013/elmira2013a.html