From:
Scott Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 May 2015 11:56:29 -0700
I've found a good deal of confusion and contradiction regarding the
Twain-Cable tour in Morristown, NJ.  It is my opinion that Sam stayed in
the Nast house on Thanksgiving, November 27, 1884 and woke up later than
originally planned on Friday the 28th.  There are two references I know
of to support this: Thomas Nast's letter to Twain on Nov 24 and the
newspaper announcement on the forwarded email message attached to this
message.