From:
Scott Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 10 May 2013 10:55:21 -0700
I do appreciate your efforts in this matter.  Your videos, ie
MarkTwainHolyLand and Mark Twain Travel Trilogy seem to be locked behind
an Apple app.  This must be something new as I had them book marked from
previous visits.  The only video on YouTube I found credited to you was
for Jerusalem.

How does the location of Broumana sound to you for a first night stop.
It appears to be a rather "upscale" sight, complete with a country club.
It appears to be on a route going east from Beirut according to a David
Rumsey map.  And I judge it to be a bit over 10 miles from Beirut.