From:
Wesley Britton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 17:33:22 -0400
I wonder if any GA scholars, or anyone else for that matter, has run across
anything about a 19th century American writer named Annie Somers Gilcrist.
She apparently wrote a number of books, one of which (the title I don't
know) about her ancestor, a John Somers, attempting to claim some land in
Tennessee.  I gather both she and that ancestor are part of my family tree,
so I'm doubly curious.

Wes Britton