Sender:
From:
Wes Britton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 2010 12:00:35 -0400

On Tues. Aug. 3, performer Jim Post will be one of the guests on online radio's "Dave White Presents." Back in 1968, Jim was half of "Friend and Lover," the duo responsible for "Reach Out of the Darkness"; these days, Jim is mainly doing his Mark Twain show.  I haven't heard the edited version of my interview with Jim so don't know how much Twain is in the final cut, but suspect about 10 min. on that topic.  The show also features Dave's interview with Agatha Christie biographer, Laura Thompson. The show first airs Tues. evening at 7:30 Eastern, then 7:30 Pacific over-

www.KSAV.org

On Wed., the show will become available for 24/7 download access at-

www.audioentertainment.org/dwp

Speaking of, our April 28, 2010 "Mark Twain Special" is still up in our "Past Programs" archives. The 90 minutes includes interviews with Henry Sweets, Shelley Fisher

Fishkin, and Richard Henzel. If you haven't heard it yet, it would make perfect summer listening on your Ipod, Ipad, or whatever gizmo you use on the road . . .

Dr. Wesley Britton
www.spywise.net

Co-host, Dave White Presents
www.audioentertainment.org/dwp