From:
Dustin Zima <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jan 2015 17:38:12 -0500
I can see how the way that I said that could come off as disrespectful, and
I apologize for that. I think that Kevin is one of the most knowledgeable
and gracious Twain people I've ever come into contact with, but I have just
not been able to bring myself to read the article.  I do not question why a
fat guy is called slim, just like I do not question why Sam Clemens is
called Mark Twain--it's obvious. I'm as stubborn as a Missouri mule--and
for that,again, I am sorry.

Dustin Zima
Elmira College