From:
Mac Donnell Rare Books <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 17 Apr 2020 02:51:44 +0000
The place to start looking for mentions of surfing in the texts of
Twain's lectures is Mark Twain Speaking (1976). The book is OP, but I
see quite a few reading copies listed online at ABEBooks.com for $1 to
$15. The lecture texts are from a variety of sources, including many
that Paul Fatout pieced together from different newspaper accounts.

Kevin
@
Mac Donnell Rare Books
9307 Glenlake Drive