From:
Richard Reineccius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 07:28:24 +0200
Errol - Congratulations!  The trouble begins at ktora godzina?  (hour, in
Polish).  I can't make it, flyin' to Buffalo is not in the budget of the
little
program I work for here, bringing US and Canadian teacherst to public
schools/colleges.  But I've already suggested to all the 15 schools where
they're
working that they hold a 165th party and reading.  Maybe some will - Twain
is
pretty popular in Poland, too.

In another note I'll describe the party we threw in San Francisco, which
included
a 16-hour, all night reading of "Roughing It" and other bits, for the
Sesquicentennial. At a branch library near where he put together "Innocents
Abroad" for publishing.