From:
"Sneller, Judy E." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Feb 2011 12:04:56 -0700
Hello, everyone!  Please note that the Rocky Mountain Modern Language Association Conference will be in Scottsdale, AZ, this year, October 6-8.  I'm chairing a panel on AMERICAN HUMOR and would welcome your abstracts.  Papers on Twain would, of course, be perfect, but the topic is open to any/all areas of American Humor, including teaching humor in the college classroom.  Abstracts are due to me by March 1.  For more conference and call for papers information, please see http://rmmla.wsu.edu/call/.

Judy Sneller
Professor of English
SD School of Mines & Technology
501 E. St. Joseph St.