Connie Kirk <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 10 Sep 2003 09:32:35 -0400
Greetings!

I'm new to the listserv and appreciate its helpfulness in all things Twain.
I'm writing a young adult biography of Twain under contract with Greenwood
Press and would like to locate a copy of the ms. facsimile of HUCK FINN.  I
saw a copy at the Buffalo library, and I think it was published by Gale.
The only copy I've located so far runs over $200.00 (per an Amazon.com used
dealer).  The Hartford house did not seem to have it in their shop.  Does
anyone know of another place I can look where it may not be quite that high
(I realize it will not be cheap anywhere)?

Many thanks,

Connie Ann Kirk
Mansfield University