Sender:
From:
Richard Reineccius <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 14 Mar 2013 20:27:41 -0700
It´s of course doubtful that this will be clickable on the Twain list, but try the Environmental Defense Fund or Pinterest. Some great shots.

-Richard R.

“Eventually, all things merge into one, and a river runs through it.” ― Norman Maclean, A River Runs Through It and Other Stories
Dear Richard,

Check out our We Love Nature page to learn about the Mississippi and Colorado Rivers.
Today is International Day of Action for Rivers, and have we got a treat for you!

As part of “We Love Nature” Month, our Restoring Rivers and Wetlands team helped us put together two incredible online slideshows celebrating two of America’s great, but imperiled, rivers  the Colorado and the Mississippi.