From:
Robert E Stewart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Dec 2013 11:50:20 -0500
Joining Kevin in self-promotion, I think my piece identifying the Alabama
birth and childhood of Roughing-It's Tom Nye, and also the story of  the
battle-wounded Civil War veteran Sam shared a boarding house table  with while
the Vet's wound was healing would also be of interest to  some readers.
Robert E. Stewart, Carson City NV

P.S,: The issue of naming a site for Sam Clemens on Lake Tahoe's  Nevada
shore came up yesterday at the Nevada Sesquicentennial Planning Committee
meeting.

In a message dated 12/13/2013 8:40:00 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,