From:
Warren Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2011 10:35:24 -0500
Hi Frank,

I'm quite interested in your research. I do extensive genealogy and would like to read and review your findings and the sources of your remark as to earlier research. Sam often referred to his father being a FFV, but as you know, dates, times, and places lack supporting evidence, not to mention bad or creative memories, and the early pioneering spirit like SLC's parents. With interest, I look forward to your data.

Regards,

Warren Brown
Catch the Twain
815.468.0635

PS - I'm certain many of us are interested, even though I didn't see any posts.

'I'm descended from Adam and Eve on my mothers side and Satan on my father's." "The family tree is the hangman's tree." Most of the colorful relations are removed from research.