From:
Scott Holmes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 2 Jan 2022 12:27:33 -0800
For those of you interested in such things I have re-added locations and
routes significant to Mark Twain through January of 1872, the end of the
Three Speeches Tour.  This is part of my attempt to improve the
usability of the Twain's Geography web site.  Comments, criticisms and
other suggestions gladly accepted.  The site does not allow direct
comment on the site for any but registered users, but anyone can read
all content.  The contact button does work now as I've been able to
install SMTP (simple mail transfer protocol).  I took down the previous
version of the site for financial reasons.