From:
Tracy Wuster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 29 Nov 2015 22:44:19 -0600
Hi all,

I happened to take a video (really it is audio with brief flashes of light)
of Holbrook talking on the site of Mark Twain's study in Elmira at the end
of "Mark Twain Summer Camp" six or so years ago.  In the video, he talks
about meeting Clara, although I don't think he mentions performing for
her.  Clara does mention that the ghost of Mark Twain had seen Holbrook
perform.

https://humorinamerica.wordpress.com/2012/02/17/happy-birthday-hal-holbrook/

The videos are at the end.

Tracy