Date:
Sat, 16 Sep 2006 14:30:16 +0200
Dear Group:

Having read two or three biographies,(though not nearly as much as many
of you), I am astounded at how Vulnerable Twain was.  He was so easily
convinced to grossly misspend away a great deal of money on any number
of inventions including that nightmare of a typesetting machine, and
also,it infuriated me how Isabel Lyons so cruelly took advantage of him
and squandered his money.  One would have thought that such a genius
would have known better, but poor Sam, that didn't seem to be the case.
lease tell me your opinion.

CAmy