From:
"Ballard, Terry" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Jan 2012 21:55:04 +0000
My favorite method for sniffing out a bogus Twain search is to put the phrase in Google Books. This one got more than 800 hits - that settles it! A real quote. But wait - let's limit to books published before 1920. Than the count drops to zero. Nice try and thanks for playing the game, but not a Twain Quote. As wonderful as the Internet is at giving us access to all kinds of information, it has also given us stunning access to gibble gabble.