From:
David H Fears <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Nov 2007 15:03:22 -0500
Announcing the publication of _Mark Twain Day By Day Vol. 1, 1835-1885_
years in the preparation.

Thanks to Barb Schmidt, who informed me the other day that this Forum allows
one announcement of a book published by a member.

I have instructed my publisher to extend to members of this Forum the
special pre-publication discount offer (good until Jan. 15, 2008) recently
made to Mark Twain Circle members. If you would like the details of this
offer, send an email to:

Put "MT Forum Offer" in the heading. Books will ship around the first week
in January. I am gratified to have received pre-publication praise from
Louis Budd, Howard Baetzhold, Alan Gribben, and Thomas Tenney. These
"Brahmins of MT Scholarship" agree that my humble work is an indispensible
reference work for students, researchers, and serious scholars. Yes, and
perhaps for whimsical scholars as well!

The book is 1086 pages (1166 including an exhaustive index, and God how I
hate making indexes!).

Vol. 2 (1886-1897 est) is underway and scheduled out at the end of 2009.

You may email me with content questions. [log in to unmask]

Thanks

David H Fears