Mike Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 10 Oct 2013 21:00:07 -0700
Is it so, that any color will do?  Choose any color which the colorizer may prefer?
Is it so, that no research need be cited as to what the colors will be?
If the future is color blind, then purple hair must be given its turn.
I say this with very good intention, I think.

Mike Pearson
Cordial cherries, no credentials