From:
Rod Rawlings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2012 11:27:36 -0400
Next week I plan to issue a media release, "Mark Twain's Voice is
Missing," a draft of which may be seen at
http://www.marktwainperforms.com/media.html. It has about 1,200 words
and 18 images attached.

One never knows how various media may treat it, but there is
reasonable chance it will generate interest and coverage.

I am a writer and performer, not a scholar, and would be pleased to
list on the release the contact information for knowledgeable persons
who are willing to respond to any direct media questions on the
subject. I do not care if respondents plan to endorse or oppose my
remarks in the release. In fact, controversy is desirable. My aim is
to "stir the pot" on this idea of finding a recording of Twain's
voice.

As a member of the Mark Twain Forum, if you would want your contact
information included with the release, please send me an email by noon
(EST), Wednesday, Oct. 3rd.

Thank you.

--

Rod Rawlings