From:
Hal Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Oct 2018 18:55:15 +0000
spoiler alert: an octagonal study now on the campus of Elmire College may be one of those listed...

https://lithub.com/inside-the-rooms-where-20-famous-books-were-written/

[https://s26162.pcdn.co/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/wharton_bedroom-1.jpg]<https://lithub.com/inside-the-rooms-where-20-famous-books-were-written/>

Inside the Rooms Where 20 Famous Books Were Written ...<https://lithub.com/inside-the-rooms-where-20-famous-books-were-written/>
lithub.com
We often talk about literature as if it were some kind of magic thing—like it could be conjured without effort, if only we could arrange ourselves in a certain fashion, eat the right breakfast, perform our ablutions just so, organize our desks like our favorite writers, copy their daily rituals.

Dr. Hal Bush

Dept. of English

Saint Louis University

314-977-3616