From:
Kevin Mac Donnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Feb 2000 20:07:20 -0600
JAP HERRON has been the subject of several articles and is well-known. What
doesn't seem as well-known is that it is not the only book Twain wrote after
he died. I'm in Los Angeles exhibiting at a bookfair (remote login) and my
memory is worthless, but if you look in my series of articles on collecting
Mark Twain (FIRSTS MAGAZINE, 2 issues, 1998), I listed the other book there.

Kevin Mac Donnell