From:
Kent Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 May 2004 09:03:09 -0700
I just got this note from a friend who is the
director of a U.S. agency based in Jakarta, Indonesia:

"I though you might get a chuckle from this.   I gave a photocopy of
some business cards from people I've met here to my [Indonesian]
secretary,  for her  to submit their names to the Embassy's 4th of July
invitation
list.

One of them had an attributed quote from Mark Twain on the verso.
She mistook the verso for a separate card, and after some phoning
around, informed me that Mark Twain was no longer here, he had departed
Jakarta!"