Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2017 09:50:39 -0600
Hi again.

Okay I see you didn't win that contest--I obviously missed your post on the
forum belatedly. Well, I hope you'll pursue that novel anyway; it sounds
fascinating. And I'd love to tear into those characters...

Richard

*Richard Henzel*
*Narrator/Producer/Publisher*
*The Mark Twain In Person Audiobook Library
<http://www.richardhenzel.com/marktwain.html>*

                           *Please "Like" our Facebook Page!*
<https://www.facebook.com/The-Mark-Twain-In-Person-Audio-Book-Library-184871411934/?ref=hl>